Monday, July 13, 2009

I love my new lens!

I've been so busy taking pictures that I haven't paused to recognize my cousin Sue (of Nature of Framingham), who was so thoughtful in selling me her Sony telephoto lens (actually she refused to accept my $$ so I'll need to find a way to get her back- I'm thinking of getting her a nice birding gift).

I had blogged about wanting to buy a telephoto lens for my Canon PowerShot S2 IS and got a tip from Spencer at Beginning Birding that he uses a Sony VCL-DH1758 for his S2 IS. I then tweeted about it to see what people had to say about that lens.

I'm very happy with the lens so far, although I'm really just happy to have a tele lens.
Here are some recent pictures taken with it:


1 comment:

Dawn Fine said...

Congrats on your new lens! your pics are great...I am having fun playing around with my new camera..lots to learn still.
Happy Birding!